Win a Free Family Session : Lehigh Valley Wedding Photographer
Did you know 40% of engagements happen between October and February with the most happening on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Valentine's Day! I just love engagement season, it's so exciting!
If you're a bride or groom looking for a Lehigh Valley Wedding Photographer (who serves all surrounding areas) and are planning a 2017 wedding, be sure to start your wedding photography search now! My 2017 availability is limited as I only shoot a certain number of weddings a year, and I've already started booking into 2018. You can reach me here to start talking.
If you came here to win a free family session, here are the details. I'm well aware that my business has grown because of you. Those of you who share my name and spread the word are the reason my name gets out there. So, I want to gift you a free session for my future wedding bookings. Here's what to do.
- Go to the pinned ad on my Facebook page and share it.
- Tell your friends that if anyone books with me and mentions this ad and uses your name, you get a free session.
- That's it.
Can I tell you how many of my weddings I've already booked because they got my name from you? You're already doing it, so this is simply my gift.
Here are the details about the session and the small print.
- The bride and groom must book with EJP before March 31st.
- When a bride and groom book and share your name, I will mail you a gift certificate for a free session that will be valid for 3 months.
- The session is a family session valued at $250, about an hour of shooting time, immediate family only, gallery of edited images ready for download with a print release.
- My portrait pricing and packages will be changing in the new year; this free session is as listed above and not the new package.
- This gift certificate is not redeemable for money.
- The gift certificate cannot be put towards a different type of session.
- Session will take place at any spot in the Lehigh Parkway. This location could change if needed as I see fit but will be within 10 minutes of Emmaus, PA
- My prices will be changing before March, the bride and groom cannot lock in current prices with the mention of this ad. They will get the pricing that is current when booking.
- This promotion is invalid for any couples who have already scheduled a consolation with EJP.