54/365: Fifteen Months
June 23rd Watching her grow is so bittersweet. Our baby is gone, but she is growing like a weed. Learning and doing more everyday. I never thought watching someone figure out how to put a lid on something or stack things would be so amazing, but it is!
At 15 months, I:
- give lots of kisses.
- help with chores like feeding the animals, emptying the dishwasher and "folding" the laundry.
- sleep great!
- have a phenomenal sense of humor.
- have 7 teeth.
- am saying lots of words... or at least making sounds that mimic the words :)
- love fruit, especially blueberries and "na-nas"
- still love the book, "Best Dad in the World".
- love being outside and blowing bubbles
- am a speedy walker and I'm starting to run!
- am a social butterfly and love talking to people and animals.
- found out I'm having a little brother!