Happy First Birthday, EJP!
Happy First Birthday, Erin Joyce Photography!
What an amazing year this has been. Last year, on my 30th birthday, I launched EJP’s website and the business began. It’s something I never saw coming. It’s a ride that has been a whirlwind and I don’t want to get off.
SO much has happened in this past year, both professionally and personally.
- I’m absolutely booked for the rest of 2014. I can’t believe it.
- I am shooting my second wedding in September.
- EJP already has two 2015 weddings booked!
- I quit my job. Yup. I officially resigned from being a school counselor. I am now a full time mom and photographer.
- We’re moving. An opportunity presented itself and we’re taking it. We plan to move right around when baby is due.
- Oh yeah, we’re expecting baby #2.
I feel like I could write a book on this last year. My pride, my gratitude, my joy, my chaos, my new found love for life and my “job”…. I’m beaming and it’s all because of you.
I’m blown away by the support, encouragement and love you all have given me. So today, I’m happy to celebrate my 31st birthday and EJPs 1st birthday, but today I’ll be celebrating you. This year never would have happened without you. Thank you.